Lalitpur (20 Openings)
· Data entry of loan application information into lender platforms
· Assisting our clients with processing & tracking home loan from pre-submission to
· Liaising with clients to request supporting documentation and update them on the
progress of their application.
· Forming relationships and communicating with clients, lenders, referrers and other
· Keeping active notes and managing applications in a dedicated
· Customer Relation Management (CRM) platform
· Working with finance brokers to ensure compliance processes are followed and
· Provide exceptional customer service Ready to take challenges and prove it
· Ability to work autonomously with set tasks.
Essential skills and qualifications
· Must have completed a Bachelor degree or result awaiting
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in English
· Intermediate computer typing skills
· A good team player with the ability to work on their own initiative
· High attention to detail and accuracy
· Highly self-motivated and self-driven
· Professionally Presented
· Positive attitude and prepared to work in a team environment and meet deadlines
· Problem-solving skills, including the ability to resolve unusual and complex issues and
then devise actionable solutions
· Responsible for managing time and prioritizing the assigned tasks
· The attractive remuneration package for deserving candidates - Rs.20, 000 (Till Probation Period)
· Salary review every six months
· Social Security Fund
· Growth within the company
Business process outsourcing company of Nepal.
© 2021 getjobnepal
Powered by Xelwel Innovation Pvt. Ltd.