• Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
• Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
• Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
• Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
• Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
• Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
• Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
• Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
• Bachelor's degree in business management or administration, finance, accounting, marketing, or related field.
• Proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Strong business acumen.
Bachelor's Degree in similar field.
Employment TypeBusiness Development Officer
No. of Vacancy1
Job Type Full Time
ExperienceNot less than 1 yrs
Daily Grocery is one of the fastest growing Grocery and Retail chain of Nepal operated by the best professionals of this industry. The company is moving ahead to serve its customer with the highest quality products at the most reasonable price.